Hi, my name is Cheree and I am the passionate creator of My Way Home.
When I’m not making gorgeous candles, my idea of heaven is salvaging an old unused item and injecting my personality to create a unique and personalised piece.
I would describe my style as feminine simplicity with a dash of whimsical.
All of my pieces are lovingly restored with the aim to preserve, not destroy, the original character. There are many benefits in choosing to up-cycle rather than to discard:
- Financially a very sensible option
- Older wooden items are generally better constructed and made to endure
- Saves unloved items from the landfill
- Reduces Global waste
I have a selection of pieces available and ready for new homes. We also welcome any commissions. If you need help finding that finishing touch for your home – or up-cycling a beloved treasure, we can offer you:
- Reasonable rates
- A fast turn around time
- We only use the finest chalk paint
- Precision and detail to create a distinctive piece for your home
- Finished items are hand buffed with a sealer wax to add a beautiful, durable sheen
- Professional upholstery can be arranged
- Free pick-up and delivery within the Wellington area
- Reasonable transport rates for those out of Wellington
With your imagination and my time and experience – let’s create!