The most crucial burn to your new candle is your first one. This first burn cycle is what is known as a memory burn. For your initial lighting I highly recommend keeping the candle lit for 2 hours. This will allow the candle to create a full and even burn pool across the entire candle.
To keep your house smelling good and safe for all, please follow the tips below:
- To achieve the biggest & boldest scent throw every time, allow the entire top layer of the candle to become a fragrant pool of wax.
- Maximize your candle’s burn time by trimming the wick to 5mm before each burn.
- Please keep all candles out of the reach of children and pets.
- Never burn a candle on or near anything that can catch fire.
- Keep your candle away from drafts, vents and heat pumps.
- Do not touch a burning candle or move a candle when the wax is liquid. Place all burning candles on a heat resistant surface.
- Never leave your candle unattended while lit.
- If an accidental fire does occur, do not put water on a wax fire – it will spread! Use baking soda or flour to extinguish the flames.
Disclaimer: My Way Home is not responsible for damage or injury due to lack of care and attention when burning our candles.